Saturday, July 15, 2006

Russian Localization

I've just received a Russian localization for the alarm clock! This means that the free alarm clock application for Mac OS X will soon be available in 14 languages! Here's the list (in no particular order):

English
Traditional Chinese
French
German
Bulgarian
Danish
Spanish
Dutch
Italian
Hebrew
Portuguese
Polish
Finnish
Russian (coming soon)

Don't see your language on the list and would like to have it added? Drop me an email (robbiehanson15@gmail.com) and I'll tell you how you can localize the app. It's pretty easy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love Alarm Clock and was wondering if I could make a feature request. It's essentially what the maker of iSnooze suggested in http://macalarmclock.blogspot.com/2006/06/frequent-feature-requests.html

It'd be great for me in my dorm if I want to turn my alarm off (or snooze it), but am taking a while to get out off my top bunk. Thanks for the app!

Robbie Hanson said...

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the feedback. I think you, and the maker of iSnooze, are right. It's an excellent suggestion, and I'll see if I can implement it in the next version or 2.